Custom Concrete Overlays
A concrete overlay is a type of construction that can be either practical or decorative. An overlay can fix underlying problems or add creativity to an otherwise bland-looking appearance. From a practical standpoint, concrete overlays do many things. They correct surface deficiencies, improve skid resistance, improve surface drainage, minimize climate-related deterioration, and improve structural capacity.
From a decorative standpoint, a concrete overlay can enhance appearance, reduce surface roughness, and provide a variety of creative alternations, including artistic elements such as making the concrete appear with a geometric modern design or making the concrete resemble natural materials such as stone, slate or even wood.
- Consider the Benefits of Hardscapes
- Decreases erosion on properties with slopes and/or uneven soil.
- Increases property value.
- Requires less maintenance.
- Makes your landscape and entertaining areas more accessible to all guests.
- Reduces the amount of water needed to maintain your landscape.
- Benefits of Stamped Concrete
- Pattern and Color Options. Since the concrete is poured on-site, it’s amenable to many different customizing options.
- Excellent Performance and Longevity. A stamped concrete patio will serve you well for many years.
- Quick Installation
- Low Maintenance